Prenatal & Pediatric Chiropractic Care
No matter where you receive your prenatal care, it is highly possible that you can benefit from chiropractic care. While receiving prenatal care is beneficial, there are also reasons for you to visit a chiropractor. That said, for residents in Robinson Township, the following is an overview of the benefits of visiting the Family Chiropractic Center for prenatal and pediatric treatment.
Benefits of Receiving Prenatal Chiropractic Care
During your pregnancy, your body is going through many changes. If you already suffer from certain preexisting issues, your pregnancy can cause painful problems that may need to be corrected immediately. In particular, if you are experiencing painful pelvic changes, postural issues, an excessively protruding abdomen, an increased back curve, or severe back pain, you may want to visit us for prenatal care. We can help you:
- Control nausea symptoms
- Maintain an overall healthier pregnancy
- Relieve pain and swelling in the back, neck, and joints
- Reduce the time of your labor and delivery
- Prevent a potential C-section
Pediatric Chiropractic Care
Once you have had the baby, there are also benefits of bringing your baby to see our chiropractor. Children can benefit in the following ways:
- Boost Brain Capacity: There is evidence that chiropractic adjustments help promote brain development in infants and small kids.
- Boost Immune System: Taking your infant or child to our doctor can boost your child's immunity.
- Get Rid of Colic or Reduce Pain from Colic: Chiropractic care has a relatively high success rate with relieving symptoms associated with colic.
- Cures Ear Infection: Minor spinal injuries can cause ear infections. Our chiropractor can help relieve and heal chronic ear infections.
- Helps with Breastfeeding: Since latching issues, which are often caused by minor spinal issues, are one of the main reasons that many infants cannot breastfeed, chiropractors can help improve latching problems, making it possible for infants to breastfeed better.
- Helps Relieve Constipation: If your child or infant's spine is misaligned, this can result in constipation issues. However, our qualified chiropractor can help relieve this issue as well.
Promoting Health Throughout the Body with Chiropractic Care
Residents in the Robinson Township, McKees Rocks, Moon Township, Coraopolis Heights, Sewickley, North Fayette Township, Crafton, Findlay Township, Carnegie, and surrounding areas who are seeking prenatal and pediatric chiropractic treatment, Family Chiropractic Center is an excellent option. Please contact us today at 412-787-3320 to find out how we can serve you on your prenatal journey as well as help to make your infants and children healthier.